Learn how to apply our coating products like a PRO.
Avoid sprinkler and hard tap water (If your vehicle is subjected to this and it is not removed in the regular wash cycle then use CarPro Spotless and MF towel. Remove bird bombs from vehicle surfaces immediately (Ech2o + MF towel) Do not wash with soap for 5-7 days after application.
Hand wash vehicle regularly with CARPRO Reset
Decontaminate surface with CARPRO IronX every 3 to 6 months. Use during wash cycle (after Reset)
CARPRO IronX’s advanced pH-balanced formula safely breaks down ferrous metallic contamination caused by automotive brakes, rail dust, and construction from delicate vehicle surfaces. It can be used on paint, plastic, chrome, glass, and alloy wheels. Iron-X works by forming a water-soluble complex with the iron particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed free, and cleaning deeper and more safely than washing or claying.
– Use outside with sufficient ventilation (Rinse driveway regularly during use)
– Wash the vehicle in the shade with Reset and rinse well
– Shake the bottle of Iron X, then across the surface
– Allow the product to dwell for approximately 3-4 minutes in the shade Do not allow it to dry on the surface
– Thoroughly rinse the surface and gently mitt with Reset once more
– Rinse and dry surface gently and thoroughly
Use CARPRO Reload (every 3-12 months) or as often as you like.
CarPro Reload packs the glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity, and dirt repellent of Ceramic Nanotechnology in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant. Reload offers a slick super hydrophobic layer, which repels water like no other. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime this leaves a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine.
– Do not apply in direct sun
– Apply in good ambient lighting
– Shake well
– Spray a few sprays across small section, spread and buff in evenly with quality microfiber towel
– Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
– Flip Towel and buff off remaining residue
– Be sure to work in great ambient lighting and check the panel closely before moving to the next panel.
Use CARPRO Spotless to remove water spots
Spotless chemically breaks down the mineral deposits left behind by water droplets (Otherwise known as ‘water spots’) before they can etch into the finish, thus negating the need for time consuming abrasive correction, and prolonging the life of the paint. If left unattended, water spotting can cause permanent damage to the most resilient of vehicle surfaces. Spotless’s proprietary blend of carefully balanced gentle acids safely removes heavy mineral deposits on most vehicle surfaces.