CarPro Coating Display Kit
What better way to proudly display CarPro Coatings and demonstrate performance to the customer than a mini metal bonnet with metallic black paint and a sophisticated water feature?
Each water jet is adjustable from stop to full flow individually, and made from durable alloy.
Overall dimensions are 36x33x27cm so it’s compact enough to sit on your desk or display cabinet but nicely sized to display beading over a large surface area.
Custom built bonnet stand, mini bonnet and display included, simple self assembly and water required!
We recommend d-ionised or filtered water as to not block the water jets with limescale
Bonnets come uncoated, and may have some light wipe marring in rare cases.
Base made from a sealed plastic unit, bonnet is alloy and runs on a UK plug adaptor (included).
Installation instructions for water splashing machine
1. Connecting the pipeline, the water pump is sucking at the bottom of the sink.
2. The wire is butted with the plug.
3. Injected clean water. Advised using soft water with minimum minerals, the water must be higher than the pump. After all connections are determined, the power supply can be connected to work.
Water Pump: Input: AC12V Power: 5W Efficieny: 1.5-2.0 m Flow: 400L/H
Input:AC110-240V -50/60Hz Output:AC12V2A DC
1. There is no dripping, because air inside at first use.
2. Opening one outlet at everytime. Make sure all outlets can be used normally.
3. Please adjust the pump capacity power if the flow is small.
The pump body can adjust the pumping intensity, and the factory default setting is maximum power.
Availability: 2 in stock